Learn to find and maintain the best relationship for you through relationship coaching!!
Relationship coaching is a professional client centered service that offers clients that are looking for healthy tools and approaches to strengthening and obtaining healthy relationships to identify any obstacles that may be interfering with them achieving their relationship goals. Through Relationship Counseling, you will work with your coach to formulate and integrate a healthy plan to set and achieve relationship goals.
Relationship Coaching can be beneficial for :
- Individuals that are struggling with making positive and long lasting connections with others.
- Persons that have a history of becoming involved in relationships that are unhealthy or troubled.
- Individuals that struggle with gaining clarity on what they want or need in a relationship.
- Persons with commitment phobias or those that attract others that are not available.
- Persons looking to gain a deeper connection to others.
- Individuals and Couples that want to work on learning effective communication and conflict resolution strategies.
- Individuals seeking to learn what roadblocks may be getting in the way of them moving forward in their relationships or roadblocks that may be preventing healthy connections with others.
It is important to note the differences between therapy and coaching. Your initial consult will determine if therapy or coaching will be more beneficial to your individual circumstance. Please note that relationship coaching is not an area that is covered by insurance.
|Assumes the client needs healing||Assumes the client is whole|
|Roots in medicine, psychiatry||Roots in sports, business, personal growth venues|
|Works with people to achieve self-understanding and emotional healing||Works to move people to a higher level of functioning|
|Focuses on feelings and past events||Focuses on actions and the future|
|Explores the root of problems||Focuses on solving problems|
|Works to bring the unconscious into consciousness||Works with the conscious mind|
|Works for internal resolution of pain and to let go of old patterns||Works for external solutions to overcome barriers, learn new skills and implement effective choices|
|Adapted from Hayden and Whitworth, 1995|