Why Relationship Work Is Important
Reap The Benefit Of Having A Long And Happy Relationship.
Anyone that’s ever been in a committed relationship for a long period of time can attest to the idea that relationships can be rewarding, but at times challenging. In fact, current divorce statistics in America estimate that about fifty percent of marriages end up in divorce. Premarital counseling can be the most important investment in your relationship. In fact, according to the latest research, programs using Prepare/Enrich automatically reduce divorce rates and have a major positive impact on premarital couples. Therefore, a structured process of education and exploration is critical to the long-term success of a committed relationship. So why not invest in learning how to maintain your healthy, long lasting relationship?
Relationship Work Enables Couples To:
- Get to know each other better
- Learn where they differ and how to have a healthy balance with these differences
- Learn important skills to maintain and enrich their relationship
- Explore potential areas of conflict and develop healthy plans to manage common concerns
The Prepare/Enrich Program by Life Innovations has been shown by numerous research studies to improve relationships. The program utilizes a set of five empirically proven inventories that examine major relationship issues that couples may experience. The inventories assist with identifying couple strengths and areas of growth.
The Goals of the Prepare/Enrich Program are as follows:
- To help couples build on strengths as a couple and strengthen areas of growth.
- To teach healthy communication and conflict management skills.
- To help couples explore their relationship and family-of-origin histories.
- To help couples establish healthy boundaries around managing finances while increasing financial intimacy.
My goal is to help you build a stronger and happier relationship!!
How I Work with Couples
As a certified Prepare-Enrich counselor, I utilize the scientifically proven Prepare-Enrich Program designed by Life Innovations to help couples explore their relationship strengths and growth areas.
The following topics are discussed:
- Relationship Strength and Growth Areas
- Conflict Resolution
- Couple Relationship and Family-of-Origin Issues
- Financial Intimacy
- Maintaining Healthy Emotional and Physical Intimacy
- Exploring Relationship Roles and Expectations while merging values and beliefs
- Spiritual Beliefs
- Healthy Co-Parenting
- A comprehensive couple’s assessment
- A couples skill building workbook
- Structured couples discussion and exercises
- Demonstrations of healthy communication and conflict resolution strategies
- Bible references (upon request only)
- A completion certificate that can be used toward a discount toward your marriage license in the State of Georgia.
Solutions of Life Premarital Counseling and Workshop Packages
Solutions of Life, LLC provides a number of different options for engaged couples that are excited about getting their marriage off on the right start!
Option 1: Traditional Premarital Counseling Sessions
- Couples work one on one with their premarital counselor
- Program consists of a Comprehensive Premarital Assessment and Eight Premarital Sessions (45-50 minutes in length each week)
- Discounts available if full package purchased up front
Option 2: Premarital Counseling Workshops ($225.00)
- Couples attend a one day workshop in an intimate setting
- Program covers all major Premarital subject areas
- Interactive, yet private exploration
- More economical
Download the registration form, complete it and send it to:
Solutions of Life, LLC 1840 Old Norcross Road, Suite 200, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
To make an online payment for the workshop, use the Pay Now button below.
Option 3: Personalized Home Study Program
- Couples complete the Comprehensive Premarital Assessment online
- A structured at home program is developed according to areas of growth and relationship core areas required.
- Couples complete activities at home as indicated by treatment plan and schedule weekly phone or web based checkpoints with facilitator to process.
To obtain more information and details, feel free to call 770-638-7145 or email email@example.com.
Marriage & Family: A Christian Journal, 2003, Vol.6, No. 4, 529-546.
Robert Oglesby, Director, Center for Youth & Family Ministry, Abilene Christian University, 242 Biblical Studies Building, Abilene, TX 79699
Wages, S. A. & Darling, C. A. (2004) Evaluation of a marriage preparation program (PREPARE) using marriage mentors.Marriage & Family Journal 7(2), 103-121.